Buying books can be a huge drag, financially and logistically--but the process doesn't have to be a complete pain! Check out these tips I used to make book-buying less painful:
- Order books as early as possible--that way, if you end up with the wrong book, you still have time to get the right one.
- Buy books online and ship them to your new college address!
- Unusual but helpful book-buying sites:
- Buy used textbooks whenever you can.
- Make sure you're getting the right edition and condition when buying used.
- Search your college bookstore's site if you're unsure what edition you need.
- Shop locally-owned bookstores around your college for better deals!